Interra Systems at NAB 2010 - Showcases industry leading QC/Automated Content Verification & Audio/Video analyzer solutions
DMN Newswire, March 25, 2010
Interra Systems Inc.,
a leading provider of software products and services for Digital Media industry, is featuring next-generation of its products at its booth N6135 at NAB 2010 being held April 12-15, 2010 in Las Vegas.
Interra will be showcasing its industry leading software solutions that include Baton, an Enterprise-Class, Automated Content Verification system which ensures media content readiness, Vega, a family of Audio/Video analyzers which accelerate media product development.
Baton : Interra's Baton is an industry leading QC/Automated Content Verification software solution that ensures Content Readiness in file-based SD, HD and mixed workflows. Baton customers include large broadcasters, cable, satellite operators in Japan, Europe, North America and other regions. Major studios and post-production houses in Hollywood use Baton to ensure content readiness. Baton is well differentiated in QC or Automated Content Verification with:
- Comprehensive formats support - Container (including MXF, LXF, QuickTime MPEG2 TS etc); Video (including DNxHD, ProRes, MPEG2, H.264 etc); Audio (including Dolby-E, WMA etc)
- Most complete quality checks - Including Blockiness, blurriness, flashiness, loudness, Field-order detection and much more.
- Enterprise Scalability - Production proven software, Automatic testplan generation, Partial verification, Verification scalability across servers/cores, High-availability to enable 24X7 usage etc.
Vega - family of Media Analyzers
- Vega H264/MPEG2 - Interra's Vega family of analyzers are de-facto standards for Audi/Video analysis. They support a broad range of media standards and debug audio/video/system streams at multiple structural levels. Robust and feature rich, the Vega Analyzers ensure media quality, optimized encoding, and interoperability.
- Vega AVSync - Interra's Vega AVSync enables media professionals to perform synchronization measurements and identify all out-of- sync points in the content, including the packet number, frame number, PTS value, and more.
- Vega TSA - Interra's Vega TSA enables solution providers for Cable, IPTV, etc to quickly bring-to-market high quality, standards-compliant MPEG based systems. Vega TSA analyzes encoded MPEG-2 Transport streams based on ATSC, DVB, ISDB-S, ISDB-T, TR101, CableLabs VoD, and MPEG standards and precisely pinpoints standards violation in the stream.
Interra System is a software
products and services provider for Digital Media industry. Interra's
Digital Media solutions are led by Baton,
an automated verification system which ensures media content readiness,
and by Vega, a family of Audio/Video analyzers which accelerate media
product development. Interra is headquartered in Cupertino, CA. http://www.interrasystems.com